IT Associate - Medical/Laboratory - Interface/HL7
Date Posted: November 9, 2021
Deadline: December 10, 2021
Organization: Luxor Scientific
Location: Greenville Area
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- Four year degree or related certifications and experience
- Interface or HL7 experience required
- Laboratory/medical background preferred
- Software background
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written skills
- Ability to problem-solve and think creatively
- Experience using Windows 10, and Office 365 a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently on assigned duties
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments.
- Strong Customer Service
SUMMARY: The IT Technician will collaborate with other IT personnel to uphold company operations by installing, repairing, and updating computer software or hardware for employees. Their job is to use their knowledge of computer systems to assist company employees so they can complete their job duties effectively. They may also be responsible for taking inventory of computer hardware and installation tools or placing orders for devices like routers or keyboards as needed.
- Respond to hardware and software support issues from employees for Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel), Phone/Voicemail, Printers, Mobile devices etc.
- Set up and configure new computers
- Install application software
- Set up/remove user accounts on systems (network, email, phone, security, etc.)
- Maintain (patches, updates, and fixes) software used on desktop systems including OS, anti-virus and malware protection
- Track and update IT inventory
- Work with vendors to help resolve technical issues
- Perform miscellaneous related duties and other duties as assigned
1327 Miller Road Suite F
Greenville, SC 29607
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.