Jr. Analyst Intern Corporate Credit #967862
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: October 30, 2018
Organization: SCANA Corporation
Location: Columbia Area
City: Cayce, SC
Website: View Website
Job Type: Part Time
Department Marketing Statement
We are looking for a Jr. Analyst Intern for our 2019 Summer Internship Program. This opportunity will be in the Corporate Credit Department located in Cayce, SC. This program offers a dynamic and accelerated work experience that prepares you to compete for entry-level, professional positions upon graduation, and provides you with skill-building work during the summer months of May to August.
Headquartered in Cayce, South Carolina, SCANA is an energy-based holding company that has brought power and fuel to homes in the Carolinas and Georgia for 160 years. The company is principally engaged, through subsidiaries, in regulated electric and natural gas utility operations and other non-regulated energy-related businesses in South Carolina, North Carolina and Georgia.
• Entry level financial review of commercial customers for assignment of internal risk rating and determination of credit assurance
• Research and resolution of issues surrounding name, ownership or other changes
• Data entry of documentation and research into various software systems
• Compilation of information from numerous sources for quarterly presentations
• Other projects as assigned, including automated credit disputes, etc.
•Student has completed first year at a 4-year or 2-year college.
•Degree sought must be in Accounting / Finance / Business.
•Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher is required.
•Previous experience in the utility industry is preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
SCANA and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity, affirmative action employers. Our jobs are open to all applicants regardless of race, color, sex (to include pregnancy, childbirth, and all related medical conditions), gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.