Date Posted: November 29, 2021
Deadline: January 29, 2022
Organization: D and D Laboratory
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Salary commensurate with experience
- Minimum of an Associates Degree in Applied Science
- Previous lab experience preferred
- Willingness to participate in a team environment
- Computer data entry skills a must
- Dependable and honest
- Able to multi-task and be flexible
The Lab Technician performs duties of sample receiving, testing, and reporting of water samples. Tests are performed to monitor the quality of water used for Kidney Dialysis. The Lab Technician also monitors environmental conditions, temperatures and other recording duties.
- Assist in sample accessioning to include sorting and sample entry into computer system
- Sample preparation and performing Microbial tests
- Calibration and troubleshooting test on equipment and performing other various tests
- Enter test results on lab data system and generate reports
- Inventory and control of bench lab supplies
- Email customers on issues with samples or test reports
- Maintain logs and other records.
201C Towers Drive
Greenwood, SC 29649
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.