Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: January 26, 2018
Organization: Colombo Energy
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Dependent upon experience.
High school diploma or the equivalent
Excellent organizational skills
Self-motivated and capable of working with little or no supervision
Ability to use a computer and enter data
Manufacturing environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, noise, and moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to a variety of outside weather conditions.
This position is very active and requires sitting, standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. The mill will operate 24/7/365. Must be able to work rotating shifts and overtime, including weekends and holidays, as the work dictates.
The Lab Tester monitors and enforces wood, chip, and pellet quality during and after production.
- Maintain a safe work record and a safe environment in accordance with company policies and OSHA regulations. Comply with all requirements regarding PPE, safety training, and safe work habits.
- Maintain company quality standards and requirements.
- Follow all work instructions and comply with all company policies.
- Test and inspect products during and after production to determine and maintain quality and reliability. Record findings.
- Use various equipment and gauges to ensure conformance with specifications and established quality standards.
- Maintain quality assurance operations by following existing policies and reporting needed changes.