Launch Intern - Summer 2021
Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: February 26, 2021
Organization: Ernst &amp; Young Accounts
Location: Greenville Area
Website: View Website
Wages/Salary: We offer: Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the profession Opportunities to develop new skills and progress in your career Gained flexibility through two-way communication and commitment with your engagement teams
To qualify for the role you must have
- College freshman, sophomore or junior status
- An excellent academic record in Accounting, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Finance, Economics or a related subject
- Strong preference for membership in organizations committed to racial diversity and inclusiveness such as NABA or ALPFA
Ideally, you’ll also have
- A proven history of leadership, such as in a campus club or society
- A genuine interest in a professional services career
- A GPA of 3.5 or above
This program is all about giving you a solid foundation on which to develop your career. That covers everything from deciding on a direction suited to your own talents and ambitions to advise on how best to further pursue that goal. What’s more, you’ll build a varied network of colleagues, who could influence your career wherever you go in the future.
What to expect
This is a rotational program, so you’ll learn all about a wide variety of areas and service lines specific to your interests, such as Assurance, Consulting, and Tax. Whichever areas you visit, this is a true learning experience where you’re likely to spend time rotating around and supporting colleagues on live projects right from the start, and observing conflict management and team dynamics. You can expect plenty of chances to discover the true inner workings of a highly respected global brand, all while practicing the technical, business and communication skills that will set your career apart.
Your key responsibilities
- Building an intimate understanding of our service lines and professional services
- Developing a foundation for the most sought-after business skills through classroom and on the job training
- Nurturing relationships with colleagues, potentially identifying mentors who can contribute to your success
- Discovering and adapting to our unique collaborative culture
- Personally considering and communicating where you’ll like your future career to take you
What we look for
We’re most interested in ambitious learners, with a passion for expanding their knowledge and who have the ability to take on new information from all angles. We’ll also look to you to speak up with your own ideas on how to improve the way we work – so having the confidence to engage with and influence colleagues will be essential here. If you’re interested in narrowing down a career, all while gaining valuable experience with a global leader, we have a place for you.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy and transactions and consulting, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
2 W Washington St #901
Greenville, SC 29601
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.