Light Production Welder
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: October 31, 2020
Organization: Career Personnel
City: Aiken, SC
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: $11/hr to start, with $0.25 pay progression every 3 months
- High School Diploma or GED (required)
- 1 year manufacturing experience (preferred)
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be available for possible overtime hours and for short notice needs the company may have.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Must be able to understand and work according to Manufacturing Work Instructions.
- Must be able to meet the physical demands which may include; standing, walking, pushing and/or lifting up to 50lbs, twisting and bending.
- MIG/TIG experience (preferred)
Career Personnel has an immediate need for light industrial welders for the Aiken area. Experience with MIG & TIG welding is preferred. This is a 1st shift position and could be temp-to-permanent, starting at $11/hour with a set pay progression every three months for the first year.
- Repair parts that cannot be programmed into machinery
- Inspect parts prior to shipping to ensure they meet quality standards
- Meet daily quality and production goals
- Comply with all safety regulations
- Other tasks and responsibilities given by management
821 Broad Street
Augusta, GA 30901
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.