Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: March 31, 2020
Organization: HopeSouth Credit Union
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: $12.00 up to $15.00
High school diploma or equivalent.Associate degree in Business preferred.
Required Skills / Experience
1-2 years of similar or related experience
Possess intermediate mathematical skills performing calculations involving decimals, percentages, etc.
Possess problem-solving skills required to resolve situations that go beyond clear, concise guidelines
Possess the ability to accurately handle multiple functions and priorities
Possess basic proficiency in one or more software programs
Possess well-developed communication skills using courtesy and discretion
- Interview members and determine their financial needs.
- Obtain and analyze member credit report and calculate secured/unsecured debt to income ratio.
- Exercise judgment and discretion in making loan decisions under authority delegated. To include determining co-signers, guarantors and joint loan applicant credit worthiness and eligibility.
- Properly communicate with the member to ensure a positive and clear understanding of the loan decision.
- Ensure the loans are complete and disbursed to include but not limited to: Appropriate structure, determine collateral needs, setting the appropriate terms and conditions to adhere to Lending Policy and to limit potential loss and maintain quality requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of all credit union products and services; cross-sell those that best meet the members’ needs.
- Maintain or surpass sales performance standards and service skills to enhance the member experience and meet established goals.
- Administer target marketing campaigns to borrower’s and keep abreast of change in lending trends.
- Administers collateral protection insurance program.
- Maintain knowledge of all state and federal regulations that are applicable to the lending function.
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Why Work Here?
HopeSouth offers great benefits and a lot’s of room for growth!
807 W Greenwood St
Abbeville, SC 29620
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.