Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: June 28, 2019
Organization: HopeSouth Credit Union
City: Abbeville, SC
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- High school diploma or equivalent.Associate’s degree in Business preferred.
- Possess intermediate mathematical skills performing calculations involving decimals, percentages, etc.
- Possess problem-solving skills required to resolve situations that go beyond clear, concise guidelines.
- Possess the ability to accurately handle multiple functions and priorities.
- Possess basic proficiency in one or more software programs.
- Possess well-developed communication skills using courtesy and discretion.
Interview members and determine their financial needs.
Obtain and analyze member credit report and calculate secured/unsecured debt to income ratio.
Exercise judgment and discretion in making loan decisions under authority delegated. To include determining co-signers, guarantors and joint loan applicant credit worthiness and eligibility.
Properly communicate with the member to ensure a positive and clear understanding of the loan decision.
Ensure the loans are complete and disbursed to include but not limited to: Appropriate structure, determine collateral needs, setting the appropriate terms and conditions to adhere to Lending Policy and to limit potential loss and maintain quality requirements.
Maintain knowledge of all credit union products and services; cross-sell those that best meet the members’ needs.
Maintain or surpass sales performance standards and service skills to enhance the member experience and meet established goals.
Administer target marketing campaigns to borrower’s and keep abreast of change in lending trends.
Administers collateral protection insurance program.
Maintain knowledge of all state and federal regulations that are applicable to the lending function.
All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
8:00am until 5:00pm
Thursday and Friday
8:00am until 5:30pm
807 W Greenwood St
Abbeville, SC 29620