LPN PART-TIME (1 opening)
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: November 27, 2020
Organization: NCDSNB - Newberry County Disabilities and Special Needs Board
Website: View Website
Job Type: Part Time
Wages/Salary: Benefits for all employees SC Retirement, deferred compensation/401K savings plans, optional third-party disability and life insurance with payroll deduction, competitive compensation, opportunities for advancement.
- SC driver's license with good driving record
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age
- One year of experience with special needs individuals and one year of experience in supervision or an acceptable combination of both.
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Must attend 5 days of classroom training
- Able to pass background checks, including driving record, criminal and financial
- Must be trained in safety care procedures and techniques and maintain a practitioner or higher level of certification
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. (upon request)
Under the supervision of the Lead LPN, the LPN is responsible for insuring the general health care needs of all people supported are met in accordance with DDSN Standards, DHEC Standards, HFCA Standards and State Nursing Regulations.
Requirements For LPN
· Current LPN Licensure with S.C. State Board Of Nursing
· Experience working with special needs populations preferred
· Ability to work independently
· Valid SC Driver's License with a good driving record
· Good computer skills
115 Nance St
Newberry, SC SC
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.