Machine Forming Operator
Date Posted: April 21, 2021
Deadline: April 29, 2021
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: $17.00/hr. in the first month. Performance Bonus Earning Program to follow after 30 days.
- Excellent attendance and safety record.
- Knowledge of basic machine functions.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products, specifically Excel.
TrueCore, a Division of Nucor Corporation, is currently seeking some amazing applicants for the position of Machine Forming Operator in an Off Shift capacity (any hours outside of prime). The basic functions of this role for the successful candidate are:
- Perform the startup and shutdown procedures for the assigned production line area.
- Perform changeovers quickly, efficiently and safely.
- Perform all of the following tasks: milling, turning, drilling, taping, de-burring, molding and all bench operations, as well as the inspection of them.
- Perform basic preventative maintenance duties.
- Report any malfunctions or abnormalities with equipment to the maintenance team.
- Complete reports and answer inquires, as requested or assigned.
- Accurately record all material usage and reconcile that usage at the end of each shift.
- Complete data entry using excel spreadsheets.
- Maintain cleanliness of the assigned production line area.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Safety is the most important part of all jobs within Nucor; therefore, candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to initiate, lead and uphold safety policies, procedures, and housekeeping standards at all times.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
801 Hunter Industrial Park Road
Laurens, SC 29360
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.