Date Posted: May 11, 2022
Deadline: June 22, 2022
Organization: Sizemore, Inc.
Location: Augusta Area
City: North Augusta
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- High school graduate or recipient of GED.
- Prior machinery experience preferred.
- Demonstrate a commitment to service and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor.
- Possess patience, tact, enthusiasm as well as diplomacy in all interactions.
- Possess initiative and sound judgement in evaluating and reacting to situations.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure in time sensitive situations.
- Possess problem-solving skills with high attention to detail, including the ability to prioritize.
- Must be able to perform basic math and read/comprehend instructions.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, read/comprehend detailed instructions and process information with accuracy and clarity.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and written.
Are you looking to join a company that offers competitive and weekly pay, great benefits, as well as various schedules to meet your needs? If so, we have opportunities to support your career path!
We are currently looking for hard-working individuals to join our growing company in the North Augusta area. Come join our team in North Augusta, SC!
Starting Pay: $13/hour
1st Shift : 7:00am- 3:30pm & 2nd shift 3:30pm-2am
The Machine Operator will be responsible for operating a Radio Frequency Heat Sealer.
- Understanding the basic components of a work order.
- Can identify the difference of common materials used.
- Be familiar with the driver’s side of the machinery with the ability to make adjustments when needed while trouble shooting and recognizing errors occurring.
- Ability to retain knowledge of multiple custom production lines needed.
- Maintain safety precautions while running machinery.
- Abide by and enforce Sizemore’s and client’s policies and procedures as needed.
- Meet customers specifications.
- Other tasks may be assigned as required.
- Majority of work will be performed in a climate-controlled building.
- Extensive standing for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Sizemore, Inc is a third- generation family business that has primarily serviced the Southeastern United States since 1955, providing security, janitorial and staffing services to a diverse group of clients. Sizemore is currently on an exponential growth path, continuing to serve top quality companies while becoming a national presence in the United States
Sizemore provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
2003 Gordon Hwy
Augusta, GA 30909
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.