Date Posted: May 16, 2022
Deadline: June 30, 2022
Location: Greenville Area Laurens
City: Gray Court
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time Part Time
Wages/Salary: Depending on experience
• Able to efficiently work with and set-up and maintain various shop equipment including CNC and manual machines
• Knowledge of CNC programming using CAD/CAM a plus
• Must be able to read and interpret part drawings, tool prints and sketches
• Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work without supervision
• Must have shop math skills
• Ability to make good decisions, work independently and as part of a team and be detail oriented.
• Be familiar with necessary types of precision measuring instruments
• Must have good work ethics and take pride and ownership in your work
• Formal apprenticeship program or equivalent training and experience is preferred
The ideal person will be able to setup, run, and maintain various shop equipment including manual and CNC. However, we are willing to train the right person with the right attitude and aptitude...
The CNC duties will include programming, setup, and operation. Various manual equipment will be used including mill, lathe, and other common shop equipment. This job requires thinking “outside of the box” to create prototypes and new products. The right person will be multi-talented/skilled, with the ability to help in multiple areas of the business.
We currently have CNC milling machines, CNC Lathe, CNC router, CNC Plasma as well as several manual machines and fabricating equipment.
10601 Highway 14
Gray Court, SC 29645
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.