Maintenance Intern - Machining
Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: March 9, 2021
Organization: ZF Transmissions
City: Gray Court
Website: View Website
• Must currently be enrolled in college as a freshman, sophomore, junior, senior, or graduate student
• Must have a 3.0 grade point average (gpa) on a 4.0 scale
• Working towards a degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Engineering
• Excellent written and oral communication (to include presentations)
• Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Power Point, Excel and Word
We are looking for a new colleague in the Maintenance Department at our location in Gray Court, SC.
• Support Maintenance Engineer with day-to-day tasks and assigned ongoing projects.
• Utilize basic techniques in the support of continuous improvement, root cause analysis, and corrective/preventive actions.
• Assist with maintenance department procedure and work instruction development as needed.
• Assist in design and building of tools and equipment and recommends improvements to existing processes.
• Perform activities in coordination with other ZFTG departments related to process improvement, evaluation and documentation.
2846 N Old Laurens Rd
Gray Court, SC 29645
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.