Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: October 16, 2020
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- Minimum educational requirement: High School Diploma
- SAP Maintenance scheduling
- Associates degree, and/or related experience a plus.
- Maintenance scheduling through Prometheus
- Microsoft Office
BASIC ASSESSMENT: SC WorkKeys Math, Reading and Locating with a score of 4 or higher.
- Problem Solving: Probes all fruitful sources for answers; is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answers; can see hidden problems, uses rigorous logic and methods to solve different problems with effective solutions.
- Action Oriented: Is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; seizes more opportunities than others; enjoys working hard; not fearful of acting with a minimum amount of planning.
- Functional/Technical Skills: Has the functional knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
- Integrity & Trust: Is seen as a direct and truthful individual; is widely trusted; can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner; keeps confidences; admits mistakes and doesn’t misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
- Must work where the noise level requires hearing protection.
- Routine safety equipment: long sleeves, safety shoes, hard hat, ear plugs/muffs, safety glasses
- Ability to carry 25 pounds
- Capable of climbing flights of stairs or ladders.
- Capable of walking/standing 8-10 hours per day.
Schedule all maintenance activities including project work. Work with maintenance, operations and Gatekeeper to develop a weekly maintenance work schedule. 95% of work conduct in office setting.
(This information is intended to be descriptive of the key responsibilities of the position. The following examples do not identify all duties performed by any single incumbent.
- Complies with safety, environmental, and quality requirements
- Maximize craft utilization through appropriate resourcing and level the maintenance workload based on available capacity
- Develop an effective long-range maintenance schedule and modify the schedule for variations as required
- Review work scope requests for completeness prior to their introduction into the proposed schedule and project impact to craft capacity
- Maximize resource productivity by identifying and ensuring the supply of parts, materials, special tools, external services and rental equipment are available for scheduled dates through material handler
- Provide suggestions to improve effectiveness of maintenance programs, processes and procedures and ensure compliance to our policies and standards
- Working with data through computerized maintenance management systems (i.e. SAP)
- Understanding of maintenance planning and scheduling concepts
- Run SAP report
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work professionally with others at various levels
- Schedules and coordinates corrective and preventative maintenance activities with Manufacturing, Facilities and other stake holders
- Assists in the coordination of manpower and contract resources with maintenance management
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Responsible for ensuring all PM’s and reliability are scheduled to meet compliance.
- Able to work overtime as needed.
- Run SAP reports
- Conduct weekly/ daily maintenance scheduling meeting
Apply on company website.
1515 Hwy 246 S
Greenwood, SC 29646
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.