Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: July 20, 2019
City: Belton, SC
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: The pay range is: $20.51 - $24.52.
Experience reading and interpreting blueprints and machine schematics is preferred.
- Previous maintenance experience or maintenance related degree or certificate is required.
- Basic computer skills is a must.
- Must be able to handle heavy lifting that is involved.
- Must be able to participate and contribute in a team environment.
- Must be willing and eager to learn.
- Must demonstrate knowledge with an adequate score on the company maintenance assessment.
The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for troubleshooting and repairing equipment, performing preventive maintenance tasks as well as working on maintenance related projects. The person will need to work with little supervision as they troubleshoot equipment and use all the predictive maintenance tools and equipment in the shop. Must be willing to work overtime as needed.