Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: June 7, 2020
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Background, Experience & Qualifications:
- 2 years Technical College degree or equivalent education degree
- Minimum 3 years maintenance or related experiences if don't have above degree
- Automation equipment maintenance experience (PLC, Robot, Servo, Press, Injection, EPS) preferred
- Fluent English language skills (speaking and writing).
- Good organizational skills, team play and work efficiently.
- Electrical Knowledge- Wiring, and electrical schematics (Mus t)
Skills and Qualifications
• Acquires and applies job skills and learns the company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks that are routinely / semi-routinely in nature
• Normally follows established procedures on work. Requires instructions on tasks
• Typical entry point for high school or vocational college graduates
We are looking for a maintenance technician to perform typical maintenance activities for manufacturing equipment. Maintenance technician can perform preventive maintenance, breakdown maintenance for regularly and daily by specific skills that candidate has capabilities.
- Implement equipment preventive maintenance regularly to keep them in its best condition for high productivity.
- Actively collaborate with electrical, mechanical and hydraulic maintenance employees and other personnel to identify, define, and solve developmental problems.
- Understand equipment functionalities and perform troubleshooting sufficiently.
- Operate equipment operation to meet process sequences and procedures
- Ability to operate maintenance tools and measurement for performing maintenance activities
- Contribute to team achievement by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Responsible for maintenance of production equipment and systems to ensure they are running within specs.
- Understand HSA and highly implement OSHA regulations
284 Mawsons Way
Newberry, SC 29108
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.