Maintenance Technician I GC
Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: January 29, 2021
Organization: ZF Transmissions
City: Gray Court
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Essential Skills and Experience:
• High School diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalent.
• Two (2) years manufacturing maintenance experience and technical training in a related discipline.
• Demonstrated ability to interpret blueprints, manuals, and schematic drawings.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively troubleshoot and repair pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical systems.
• Effectively, install, troubleshoot, and repair mechanical devices and processes.
• Demonstrated ability to utilize Microsoft Office software (e.g. Outlook, Excel, and Word).
• Demonstrated basic understanding of robotics and automation technology.
• Demonstrate fundamentals of proper lifting, rigging principles and PMHV operation.
Preferred Skills and experience:
• Associates degree in a technical field with two (2) years manufacturing experience, or five (5) years
• Previous experience working in a high-volume automotive manufacturing environment.
• Previous experience working with high-volume precision CNC machining centers.
• Previous experience working with high-volume automated assembly equipment.
• Ability for travel-both domestic and international.
Position Summary: Provide technical support for all areas by performing preventive maintenance, equipment repair and troubleshoot equipment and processes.
• Troubleshoot, maintain, and repair production equipment for a safe and productive work environment.
• Provide technical support to ensure equipment is in a constant state of readiness.
• Perform Predictive Maintenance (PdM) to maintain safety and increase uptime of equipment.
• Comply with all safety standards and regulations provided by the company and government.
• Train Entry Level/Apprentice Maintenance Technicians according to established training plan.
2846 N Old Laurens Rd
Gray Court, SC 29645
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.