Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: October 10, 2019
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Dependent upon qualifications.
- A minimum of three years experience working in manufacturing environment
- Meticulous, Attention to detail
- Must demonstrate strong verbal and written skills
- Experience with computerized maintenance management system
- Skilled in use of Windows, Excel, Word, & Outlook
The major purpose of the position is to ensure proper preventive maintenance is completed on critical and auxiliary machinery associated with 24/7 pellet manufacturing. This typically involves a meticulous adherence to approved procedures, identification and documentation of out of specification equipment, and submission for follow-up inspection/corrective maintenance as applicable. Driving continuous improvement of the lubrication and associated preventative program is included with support provided by the company.
- Must be able to work safely obeying OSHA and Enviva standards for work practices
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent;
- Be able to lift 50 lbs and climb ladders
- 5 years experience in manufacturing environment or an Associate’s degree in industrial technology
- Meticulous attention to detail; able to follow instructions both written and verbal
- Experience in preventative, predictive and proactive maintenance procedures
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in hydraulics, lubrication, and mechanical equipment; basic understanding of types of lubricants and application of each
- Ability to utilize skills to improve equipment reliability
- Experience reading technical diagrams and schematics
- Ability to work well in high places in excess of 80 feet, use man lifts, and work in confined spaces.
- Must be willing to complete training as required by Supervisor and specified by Enviva
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Experience with computerized maintenance management system a plus, or manual system, required
- Basic knowledge of MS Windows, Excel, Word, Outlook
- Experience with vibration analysis and precision alignment a plus
- Salary is based on education and experience.
- Specific job duties will be discussed if interviewed.
- Adhere to all plant environmental, health and safety guidelines, policies and practices.
200 Enviva Way
Greenwood, SC 29646