Date Posted: May 25, 2022
Deadline: June 25, 2022
Organization: Godshall Recruiting
Location: Greenville Area
Website: View Website
Job Type: Part Time
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Must be currently enrolled in a Mechatronics A.S. program with a local technical school
- Strong technical aptitude with a proven academic track record
- Ability to work 15-25 hours/week
- Come highly recommended by your instructors
- Outstanding communication skills (written & verbal)
Why you will love this job:
A well known electronics manufacturer with a global presence is looking to add a Mechatronics student to their internship program. We would love to hear from you if you're a current student pursuing your Associates Degree in Mechatronics with local school in our area. Gain hands on experience in your field before you even graduate!
What your future day will look like:
- Work closely with highly experienced Industrial Maintenance Technicians and Engineers in a manufacturing environment
- Diagnose, trouble shoot and repair capital equipment including electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Learn more and become familiar with highly sophisticated robotics and other automated centers
- Work with PLC's and HMI's
- Weekly pay and direct deposit while on Godshall's payroll!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
310 University Ridge
Greenville, SC 29601
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.