Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: March 17, 2016
Organization: FUJIFILM Manufacturing U.S.A., Inc.
Website: View Website
Wages/Salary: Starting pay is $12.74 per hour.
You must be currently enrolled in the Mechatronics Technology Apprentice Program at PTC.
The Mechatronics Technology Apprenticeship Program is the required field of study, the following is the program curriculum:
Fall Semester Year One
EEM 117 AC/DC Circuits 2-6-4
IMT 112 Hand Tool Operations 2-3-3
MAT 170 Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry 1 3-0-3
Spring Semester Year One
IMT 161 Mechanical Power Applications 2-6-4
IMT 131 Hydraulics and Pneumatics 3-3-4
Summer Term Year One
EEM 151 Motor Controls 1 3-3-4
IMT 170 Statistical Process Control 3-3-0
Fall Semester Year Two
AMT 105 Robotics and Automated Controls 1 2-3-3
IMT 102 Industrial Safety (w/OSHA 10 Hr.) 2-0-2
Spring Semester Year Two
EEM 200 Semiconductor Devices 2-6-4
AMT 205 Robotics and Automated Controls II 2-3-3
Summer Term Year Two
EEM 231 Digital Circuits 1 2-3-3
IMT 104 Schematics 2-0-2
Elective Humanities/Fine Arts 3-0-3
Fall Semester Year Three
EEM 162 Introduction to Process Control 2-3-3
EEM 251 Programmable Controls 2-3-3
Spring Semester Year Three
EEM 252 Programmable Controller Applications 2-3-3
EEM 271 Sensors and System Interfacing 1-3-2
Summer Term Year Three
EEM 274 Technical/System Troubleshooting 3-3-4
Elective Social/Behavioral Science 3-0-3
Fall Semester Year Four
ENG 165 Professional Communications 3-0-3
EEM 107 Industrial Computer Techniques 2-0-2
Spring Semester Year Four
MAT 171 Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry II 3-0-3
EEM 221 DC/AC Drives 2-3-3
FUJIFILM Manufacturing U.S.A Inc., which operates five state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities for the production of QuickSnap one time use cameras, inkjet photographic paper, color photographic paper, and digital printing plates for the Graphic Arts industry, is proud to announce the creation of an apprenticeship program in conjunction with Piedmont Technical College (PTC).
This apprenticeship program will be for our Manufacturing Engineering Department (MED), working specifically with Maintenance. The purpose of this apprenticeship program is to give hands-on maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment, along with the required coursework of the program. The specifics of the MED Apprenticeship Program are as follows:
1. You must be currently enrolled in the Mechatronics Program through PTC.
2. Starting pay is $12.74 per hour.
3. Work hours will be first shift; 20 hours per week. Work start and end times can be flexible, based on PTC class schedule. Generally speaking, the work times will be from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm Monday through Friday.
4. Students participating in this program are expected to maintain a passing grade in all course work. Failure to maintain a passing grade could mean disqualification from the MED Apprenticeship Program.
5. The expected duration of the MED Apprenticeship Program is four years. Any duration more or less must be approved by FUJIFILM Manufacturing U.S.A. Inc.
6. Interested students need to apply on-line at: https:fujifilmmanufacturing.hus.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/JobSearch/search, By March 9th, 2016. Students will be selected to participate in the program based on interview and assessment results.
7. Students must submit a current transcript or a copy of their grades from the PTC portal via the HR Smart website listed above or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 9, 2016.
6. The Mechatronics Technology Apprenticeship Program curriculum is the required field of study. Please refer to the job requirement portion of this posting for program curriculum.
7. Participation and/or successful completion of the FUJIFILM Manufacturing U.S.A. Inc. MED Apprenticeship Program is not a guarantee of hire.
8. Payment of tuition is the responsibility of the student. Financial aid is available through Piedmont Technical College.
9. Questions for FUJIFILM Manufacturing U.S.A. Inc.?
Contact: Taiese H. Kidd, Human Resources Supervisor
Office: 864-388-4530 Email: email@example.com
FUJIFILM Manufacturing U.S.A. Inc. is a EEO Employer W/M/Vet Disabled