Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: September 7, 2018
Organization: TJ Maxx
Website: View Website
Job Type: Part Time
Wages/Salary: Salary will always start at no less than the state minimum wage.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights & weekends
• Strong verbal skills
• Energetic and enthusiastic
• Professional appearance
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time
• Capacity for lifting up to 50 lb., reaching overhead, bending, twisting
• Willingness to work as part of a team
• Responsible, dependable, and honest
Responsible for assisting in the daily operations of the Store. Assigned to work in various areas of the Store, including merchandise presentation, processing, markdowns, cashier, customer service, dressing room and layaway (if applicable). Greets, interacts with and thanks customers on a regular basis. Maintains housekeeping standards of area, including ongoing recovery. Performs other duties, as assigned.