Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: September 7, 2018
Organization: TJ Maxx
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Salary will always start at no less than the state minimum wage.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
• Merchandise presentation experience
• Professional appearance
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail
• Leadership, takes ownership, can direct others
• Self-motivated, works quickly and efficiently on multiple tasks
• Capacity for lifting up to 50 lb., reaching overhead, bending, twisting
• Responsible, dependable, and honest
Responsible for establishing and executing Merchandising plans and priorities. Ensures fresh flow of merchandise from backroom to sales floor. Ensures execution and maintenance of all merchandising standards (e.g., sizing, categorizing, signing, no tickets, mismates, damages, recovery and directives). Leads by example, providing prompt and courteous customer service. Communicates effectively with management and store Associates. Trains store Associates on proper merchandising procedures and markdowns.