Mold Maker (Tool & Die)
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: April 30, 2018
Organization: Plastic Ingenuity, Inc
City: Oxford, NC
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
see description below
MOLD MAKER (TOOL & DIE)
Plastic Ingenuity located in Oxford, NC, which is approximately 30 miles North of Durham and 50 miles away from Raleigh has a 1st shift career opportunity for the right candidate.
We are looking for a Mold Maker (Tool & Die), who is interested in this great opportunity. Someone who has a great work ethic and attitude towards work. Who is responsible, accountable and takes pride in their craft.
We are a company that strives to be on the cutting edge of technology and offer a clean and climate controlled facility.
That speaks well for a company that continues to grow and offers competitive wages and benefits for their team members.
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Assistance
- Profit Sharing
- Flexible Benefit Account
What’s the job?
Reporting to and training with the Shop Foreman and other shop personnel, the mold maker is responsible for the efficient completion of mold building, finishing, repairing and maintaining of steel rule trim tooling, and a variety of additional machine operation necessary to support production.
- Write efficient cutter path programs utilizing the MasterCAM system.
- Operate the CNC equipment in the shop.
- Be a team player.
- Follows good manufacturing practices to ensure product safety.
- Complete required documentation for shop processes.
- Keeps accurate records of time spent on jobs and documents this information
under shop time on the computer.
- Access and save program files to and from the network.
- Builds molds and some trim tooling using a variety of machine shop equipment
such as drills, mills, saws and lathes; and performs necessary modifications to
new or existing molds and tooling.
- Works as a functional team player between production, engineering and the
- Writes programs and independently operates CNC.
- Working from blueprints or solid files will prepare molds or patterns that are
fairly intricate and sometimes artistic in nature.
- Builds, rebuilds, repairs and/or troubleshoots tooling so as to get maximum
productivity and quality on a timely basis.
- May be called upon to obtain non-typical results from shop machines in order
to achieve final results for a particular product.
- Maintains and cares for all machinery, tools and equipment including keeping
work area neat and clean.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Hours: 7:00am to 3:00pm Monday – Friday
Wages - TBD
If interested in further pursuing this career opportunity, please contact
Diane Girard/HR @ 919-693-2009 x 2207 or firstname.lastname@example.org
or check us out at www.plasticingenuity.com
Monday thru Friday