New Graduate RN/Nurse Residency
Date Posted: June 15, 2021
Deadline: December 31, 2021
Organization: McLeod Health
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
At least a two-year associate’s degree from an accredited school in nursing.
McLeod Health can help you get off to an excellent start. Our New Grad Orientation and Nurse Residency Program will expose you to the very latest in medical technology, affording you a level of clinical training unsurpassed in the Southeast. McLeod will provide structured orientation, mentoring, and support during the orientation period until full competency is achieved. The structured orientation will include general hospital orientation, skills competency validation, New Graduate Seminar Classes, luncheons and ongoing professional growth and development though our McLeod University.
The McLeod Health Nurse residency program is a 12-month program which builds upon the standard hospital orientation program. The nurse residency program will assist you in transitioning to your nursing career at McLeod Health.
Upon completion of the McLeod Health Nurse Residency Program, the graduate nurse will:
- Transition from the entry-level, advanced beginner role to a competent nurse in the acute care environment
- Develop effective decision-making skills related to clinical judgment performance
- Demonstrate effective time management and prioritization skills
- Provide clinical leadership at the point of care
- Strengthen commitment to nursing as a professional choice
- Formulate an individual development as related to their clinical role and future goals
- Incorporate research-based evidence linked to practice outcomes
555 E Cheves Street
Florence, SC 29506
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.