Nurse Clinician - Clinical Donation Coordinator
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: August 1, 2018
Organization: Sharing Hope SC
Location: Greenville Area
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- AS Degree acquired through extensive and prolonged training in the biological sciences, physician's assistant, nursing, paramedicine, allied health;
- Nursing degree preferred;
- Two years of experience in critical care and/or emergency care; or,
- An equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The Certified Procurement Transplant Coordinator (CPTC) certification is required after two years as a CDC I.
The Clinical Donation Coordinator I responds to referrals of potential organ donors and is responsible for evaluating and setting the plan for medical management for optimal organ function to obtain and assure effective organ donation.