Operations Worker/Non-CDL Driver
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: February 28, 2018
Organization: MNII Direct
Location: Greenville Area
City: Piedmont, SC
Website: View Website
Job Type: Part Time
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Training
High school diploma
Skills and Training
- Friendly, outgoing, cheerful, professional
- Great at verbal communication, with a clear understanding when speaking (Fluent English)
- Ability and desire to do the job once and right; exhibit pride in work
- Ability to become certified to operate MHE
- One or more year’s safe driving record
- Ability to find locations on a GPS or other devise and plot a course to those locations.
- Valid driver’s license and active health card required.
- Knowledge of the latest Federal DOT laws regarding driving times.
- Ability to accurately maintain and submit drivers logs
- Prolonged walking and standing
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. repeatedly
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (M-F)
- Ability to work in severe weather conditions; both heat and cold
- Requires prolonged sitting, driving and MHE operations
- Ability to make overnight runs if required.
This position will consist of driving company owned, leased, or rented non-CDL (GVW) trucks in support of plant delivery and purchase throughout the Southeastern area (Primarily in the Upstate of SC). When driving tasks are not scheduled, other tasks will include loading and unloading trucks, nursery maintenance, and operation of Material Handling Equipment (MHE). Work with branch management and inside sales to insure sales yard is maintained to the company standards. This position will also have a key role in customer service and interaction.