Panel Shop Technician
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: October 31, 2018
Organization: Equipment &amp; Controls, Inc.
Location: All Counties
City: Lawrence, PA
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: $15-18 per hour
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have working knowledge of electrical schematics.
- Will have 3-5 years of experience working in a panel shop.
- Know how to use basic hand tools (drills, saws, rulers, wire cutters, wire strippers, etc.)
- Must have good communication skills
- Will have the ability to multi-task
- Must be a team player able to work closely with other personnel
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The primary responsibilities of an ECI Panel Shop Technician include reading wiring diagrams and assembling custom control panels for our customers.
- Follow our or customer supplied drawings.
- Become familiar with equipment and design per different customers.
- Maintain a safe work environment
We provide our team with everything needed for success, including world-class products, industry marketing, as well as thorough initial and ongoing training. We reward hard work and success with a competitive base salary, benefits package, and a retirement savings program, which includes 401(K) with company match and profit sharing.