Pest Management Sales & Service Professional
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: February 4, 2019
Organization: Terminix Service, Inc.
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: 30,000 - Other
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Valid Driver's License, with ability to service a route territory.
- Must be a people person, excellent communication skills.
- Able to handle stressful situations.
- Must submit and successfully pass company drug screening, background check and MVR.
- Able to crawl and work in small confined work areas /spaces.
- Able and willing to work in all types of climates and weather elements.
- Able to lift and carry up to 10 lbs frequently and occasional up to 75 lbs.
- Able to sit, stand and walk for prolonged periods of time.
- Able to pull and carry equipment as needed.
At Terminix Service, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status. Terminix Service, Inc is an independent business licensed to serve SC, Western NC, and CSRA Georgia by the Terminix International Company, LP.
Looking for more than a job? Terminix Services, Inc. can offer you an opportunity for a career with a stable and secure business. Join the Terminix Services, Inc. family /team!
Consider a career with us because Terminix is the most recognizable name in the termite and pest control industry. Homeowners place a high priority on protecting their homes, making our business resistant to fluctuations in the economy.
We are not just in the BUG business we're in the PEOPLE business.
Terminix Service, Inc. has a Pest Management Sales & Service Professional full-time position.
- Company vehicle provided - with fuel card.
- Full time position, Monday Friday work schedule. Day shift.
- Established route provided you manage your route and time!
- Paid training provided.
- Paid holidays and vacation.
- Upward mobility and career advancement: All Branch and Regional Managers across the 6 regional and 50 branch locations were promoted from within.
- 401k and profit sharing available.
- Eligible for Health, Dental and Life insurance.
Our professionals are responsible for managing a route and servicing residential locations:
- Service homes by controlling wood destroying infestations and/or pest problems
- Conduct home inspections including crawl spaces, attics, inside and exterior of homes
- Performing pest control service work
- Selling new services to both new and current customers (sales driven)
- Manage and sell services to customers
- Operate and maintain your company truck
- Manage your time, schedule appointments and home visits
- Assistance from Administrative Staff in sharing leads, scheduling appointments, etc
About Terminix Services, Inc:
Terminix Service, Inc. has been under the ownership of the Knox family and its descendants since 1947. During this time, it has had a continuous history of growth and advancement. Our company has become the market leader in our territories. We strive to recruit quality people to represent our company and uphold our fine reputation. Because of the quality of our training and personal development programs, compensation and benefits packages, and high quality business ethics and people, we really feel this could be the opportunity of a lifetime. No experience necessary as paid training is provided! We offer great benefits, including company vehicle, medical/dental/disability/life insurance, paid time off, 401(k), profit sharing and more! Does this sound like you? If so, we would love to hear from you today.
At Terminix Service, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, disability or veteran status.