Pre-Treatment Loader - Machine Operator
Date Posted: May 11, 2022
Deadline: June 22, 2022
Organization: Sizemore, Inc.
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- High school graduate or recipient of GED equivalent required.
- Demonstrate a commitment to service and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor.
- Ability to use overhead crane load carrier onto pretreatment conveyor with knowledge of crane controls and hand/eye coordination.
- Ability to load cross bars onto carriers using knowledge of pretreatment loader work instructions.
- Ability to inspect radiators using acceptance criteria for achieving tasks.
- Ability to load radiators onto carrier with overhead crane with knowledge of crane controls.
- Possess patience, tact, enthusiasm as well as diplomacy when dealing with any person no matter the circumstances.
- Possess initiative and sound judgement in evaluating and reacting to situations.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure in potential stressful and time sensitive situations.
- Possess problem-solving skills with high attention to detail, including the ability to prioritize.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, read/comprehend detailed instructions and process information with accuracy and clarity.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and written.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Job Summary: The Pretreatment Loader will be responsible for loading radiators and prep for powder coat washer. It will be essential that the Pretreatment Loader supports and integrates Sizemore’s core values of Flexibility, Improvement, Reliability, Safety and Teamwork into the daily performance of assigned responsibilities.
Starting Pay: $12/hour
- Prepare radiators to be loaded onto carrier crossbars.
- Bring rads to take down table to pre radiators for washer.
- Use hoist to transfer to floor to bring radiators to floor level to prep for carrier.
- Clean inside header and install plugs to remove internal 1 paint and prevent chemicals.
- Install cross bars in carrier to hold radiators in carrier.
- Install brackets and transfer radiators to carrier brackets.
- Responsible for adherence to all applicable laws, regulations, and Corporate/company policies.
- Obtain and correctly use required safety and personal protective equipment.
- Comply with and enforce approved safety rules and procedures, and report to supervisor defective safety equipment or unsafe conditions or practices.
- Report all injuries occurring while at work.
- Attend all scheduled safety training, quality training, and environmental training sessions.
- Comply with and enforce approves quality procedures, work instructions and other approved documentation such as drawings and quality records.
- Complete all required quality tests and inspections as assigned.
- Complete fully, accurately, and submit on time required records and documents to supervision or QA.
- Reject and identified nonconforming product and notify supervision and/or QA that product/material has been rejected. Attend all scheduled quality training sessions.
- Comply with and enforce the appropriate environmental procedures and practices.
- Comply with pertinent TRP environmental permit discharge limits including notifying QA supervision prior to draining any pit, tank, or container to the sewer or the ground on company property or releasing any chemical to the atmosphere.
- Reading and understanding appropriate MSDS documents for chemicals used or stored in their work area.
- Drives a culture of constant improvement, identifying and implementing changes to increase productivity and efficiency of service.
- Enforces Sizemore’s policies and procedures as needed.
- Additional duties assigned, as necessary.
- Continuous periods of standing, walking, and bending.
- Must have eye/hand/foot coordination and hand/finger dexterity with frequent pushing and reaching.
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 100 lbs.
Conditions of Employment:
Sizemore provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Continued employment is dependent upon:
- Ability to pass a criminal background, a clean MVR check (if driving), and employment verification.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment and random employment drug screens.
The duties and responsibilities listed herein are not necessarily all inclusive and others may be assigned. By signing this Job Description, I hereby acknowledge my responsibilities, duties and am aware I am accountable to meet the expectations and responsibilities of this position to employees, customers, co-workers and managers of Sizemore, Inc.
2003 Gordon Hwy
Augusta, GA 30909
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.