Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: December 31, 2014
Organization: JES Restaurant Equipment
City: Greenwood, SC
Website: View Website
Wages/Salary: Entry Level
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work independ
This position is responsible for using metrics, data and projections to find the optimal sales and margin impacts associated with various pricing scenarios. As a Pricing Analyst you will research present data as it relates to pricing in a highly competitive market.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide fact-based guidance to management in selecting pricing strategies/rules that result in increased sales.
- Provide guidance and expertise on store/SKU elasticity as it relates to future price changes.
- Provide market and industry insights to competitive indexing and trends for assigned categories.
- Monitor and provide competitor price analysis.