Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: January 1, 2018
City: Brooksville, FL
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: $15 per hour
MSHA Certification required (or must obtain within reasonable period); Must be able to obtain Federal Permit to handle explosives (Power Shot Compressed air systems)
1. Ensure compliance with all posted and required MSHA and Company Safety Policies and a commitment to providing a safe environment for themselves, co-workers and visitors to the facility. This includes reporting any potential hazards to management immediately and, when possible, correcting or isolating the risk.
2. Ensure compliance with all posted and required environmental policies, immediately reporting any issues and providing support to resolve the issue.
3. Keep all work areas safe, clean, and orderly.
4. Assists other job classifications as needed.
5. Participates in plant overhaul outages as needed.
6. Responds to reasonable callouts as needed and work extended hours.
7. Lubricate & oil equipment as needed.
8. Painting, shoveling, sweeping and removing debris from jobs.
9. Utilize heavy equipment to perform tasks.
10. Utilize power shots (highly compressed air canisters).
11. Vacation relief as needed.
12. Trains other employees as needed.
13. Attends and participates in department and team meetings and training classes.
14. Assists alternative fuels systems as needed.
15. Trouble shoot and report any equipment or safety issues to Plant Management.
16. Any other assignments required by Plant Management.