Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: October 16, 2017
Organization: Community Initiatives, Inc.
Website: View Website
Job Type: Part Time
Wages/Salary: $10 - $12 per hour
The following are required for the position:
- Knowledge of program management and development procedures
- Knowledge of program reporting
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to work with diverse populations
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and efficient
- Associates or Bachelors degree in relevant field
Community Initiatives, Inc. is looking for a competent Program Coordinator to undertake a variety of administrative and program management tasks. The applicant must plan and organize programs and activities as well as carry out important operational duties.
The position requires being organized, detail-oriented, and comfortable working with diverse populations.
The goal of the position is to facilitate the effective management of programs according to the organization’s standards.
- Support planning and coordination of a program and its activities
- Ensure implementation of policies and practices
- Maintain budget and track expenditures/transactions
- Manage communications through media relations, social media etc.
- Help build positive relations within the team and external parties
- Schedule and organize meetings/events and maintain agenda
- Ensure technology is used correctly for all operations (video conferencing, presentations etc.)
- Prepare paperwork and order material
- Keep updated records and create reports or proposals
- Support growth and program development
Monday -Thursday, 9a - 6p
Friday, 9a - 1p