Project Manager/ Process Engineer
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: January 1, 2019
Organization: Tietex International
Job Type: Full Time
Any degree or program is acceptable.
Must be a good problem solver and analytical thinker
· Help manage various technology implementation projects such as:
o AGV (Automatic Guided Vehicles)
o Electronic Vision Systems
o Robotic Cutting Machines
o Smartphone Form Integration
o 4K Camera System
· Implement new product launches with the R+D department (for the automotive industry)
· Communicate frequently with our sister company in Thailand via teleconference
· Solving mechanical problems through systematic approach and technical understanding
· Statistical Analysis and Experiment Design (working with QA engineer on Six Sigma applications)
· Procedural auditing for various departments
While students should expect to work on a variety of different projects, they will be expected to have a single project completely under their management. Weekly reports and a final board review of projects will be expected.
The student will be given a great deal of responsibility and autonomy.
Technical/mechanical/analytical minds will be the best fit.
Intermediate computer skills are expected (Excel, Word…) but no programing is required.