P/T Clerk Voter Registration & Elections Office
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: May 18, 2020
Organization: Greenwood County
Website: View Website
Job Type: Part Time
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
Requires High School graduation or GED equivalent. Requires six months office/clerical experience OR an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- We prefer a candidate with previous experience in elections with a working knowledge of the electoral process.
- Successful candidate must be proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Office, PowerPoint, and Adobe.
- Examples of proficiency are required.
- Must possess excellent communication skills both in person and over the phone.
- GIS knowledge/experience is preferred.
- Must be able to read and decipher maps and spreadsheets.
- Must have the ability to adapt to a busy office environment.
- Must be highly detail oriented.
- IT experience is preferred.
Job is for a Temporary Part Time Clerk for the period of May 10 -- July 1
Voter Registration & Elections Office - to see full job description visit Greenwood County SC website
600 Monument Street
Greenwood, SC 29646
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.