Pump Mechanic/Warehouse Clerk
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: August 30, 2018
Organization: E.W. Process
City: Ft. Mill, SC
Website: View Website
Wages/Salary: Based upon qualifications
- 1-2+ years’ experience working with rotating equipment preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings, and service manuals with ability to perform basic math
- Ability to use a variety of hand tools, machine tools, and precision measuring instruments
- Must have strong attention to detail and a positive "can-do" attitude
- Must be customer-focused and able to work / communicate well with coworkers as well as customers
- Applicant must have an acceptable driving record
- Be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and physical
- Demonstrated ability to work safely and follow safety procedures and regulations
- Demonstrated ability to act in a self-directed manner with minimal supervision
- Basic knowledge on Microsoft Excel and Word software.
Physical Demand: Must be able to lift 50 lbs. multiple times daily unassisted, 75 lbs. assisted, and push or pull 100 lbs. assisted; must be able to stand/walk for extended periods.
Facilities maintenance. Must be willing to perform various jobs associated with maintaining service facility.
Responsibilities of the Pump Mechanic include, but are not limited to:
- Troubleshoot, disassemble, inspect and repair a variety of rotating equipment including centrifugal pumps (both single and multi-stage), gear pumps, reciprocating pumps, diaphragm and metering pumps.
- Repair equipment using manufacturer specifications and procedures to ensure proper alignment balance and tolerances.
- Read and understand manufacturers IOM (installation and operation manual) and MSDS (material safety data sheets).
- Maintain safe operations by adhering to all safety procedures and regulations.
Responsibilities of the warehouse clerk include, but not limited to:
Shipping and receiving complete equipment (such as pumps) and parts.
Perform warehouse inventory periodically.
some overtime can be required but is limited.
Occasional overnight travel (for training/field service calls) is required but very limited.