Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: June 30, 2020
Organization: Behaviors A-Go-Go, LLC
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: $16 - $18 an hour Competitive compensation schedule; Office and all job-related materials and supplies provided; Paid professional development activities; Mileage reimbursement of $0.36 per mile according to IRS guidelines; 401(k) plan;* Up to twenty (20) days time off per year;* Subsidized health insurance with optional dental and vision benefit;* Paid short- and long-term disability benefit;* Paid life / ADD insurance policy.* * Available to qualified full-time employees.
- Must be 18 years of age or older;
- Must possess a minimum of a high school diploma or national equivalent;
- Must have completed 40 hours of training, pass the RBT Competency Assessment, and pass the RBT exam;*
* Behaviors A Go-Go will grant otherwise qualified applicants 90 days to acquire the RBT credential from the date of hire.
- A valid drivers license and personal transportation with insurance;
- Federal background and criminal record check (including fingerprinting);
- A valid first aid /CPR certification for children and adults;
- Two-Step TB Skin Test (intradermal Mantoux method).
- Literacy in Spanish is a plus!
- Associate (Required)
- CPR Certification (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Autism Technician Certification (Preferred)
- First Aid Certification (Required)
Behaviors A Go-Go, seeks dedicated individuals to work with children on the autism spectrum ages 0 to 21 in and around Laurens County, South Carolina. Services are provided in client homes or other natural environment.
Behaviors A Go-Go, founded in October 2017, intends to provide services to the autism community using a family-centered, community-based, multi-disciplinary approach that engages children with behavioral challenges in either center- or home-based environments.
The Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) is a paraprofessional who practices under the supervision of a BCBA-D, BCBA or BCaBA and is primarily responsible for the direct implementation of behavior-analytic services.
511 W Butler Rd
Greenville, SC 29607
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.