Restaurant Line Cook
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: March 30, 2019
Organization: SCPRT/Hickory Knob State Park
Job Type: Part Time
Wages/Salary: $8 per hour
- Proven cooking experience, including experience as a line chef, restaurant cook or prep cook.
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures.
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks.
- Familiar with industry’s best practices.
- High school diploma.
- Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies.
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces).
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff.
- Answer, report and follow Kitchen Manager’s instructions.
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food.
- Stock inventory appropriately.
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion.
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards.
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with co-workers and customers.
• Some nights, weekend and holidays maybe required