Date Posted: July 2, 2021
Deadline: July 9, 2021
Organization: SCPRT/Hickory Knob State Resort Park
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: $26,500 annually.
High school graduation and (2) years retail sales and food preparation experience, including one year in a supervisory capacity.
1) Involves standing for long periods, bending, stooping and routinely lifting merchandise up to 50 lbs.
2) Position requires flexible schedule to include holidays and weekends.
3) Must have the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
4) Must possess a valid SC Drivers License.
Under general supervision oversees the operation of the "front house" (serving) portion of the restaurant at Hickory Knob State Resort Park.
1) Supervises the cashiers and servers and assists in the operation of the restaurant.
2) Oversees cash collection and accounts for cash receipts. Supervises cash register operations for Gift Shop & Restaurant, including scheduling of hourly personnel.
3) Assist with inventories and purchasing for restaurant.
4) Serve as backup supervisor in restaurant.
5) Assists with ensuring that all health regulations and requirements are met and maintained.
6) Directs, trains cashiers and serving staff.
7) Practice and promote teamwork within the restaurant, throughout the agency and with external agency stakeholders. Represents office as an active member on agency teams assigned throughout the year.
Actual Job Location: Hickory Knob State Resort Park.
Full-time, 40 hours per week rotating schedule including weekends and holidays.
The South Carolina Department of Parks, Recreation & Tourism is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer.
1591 Resort Drive
McCormick, SC 29835
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.