Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: November 13, 2015
Website: View Website
- 5-7 years experience in manufacturing environment
- High School Diploma or GED
- Drug Test, National Background Check and Verifiable References required.
- 2+ years experience in shipping and recieving
This company is a leading manufacturer of products used by utilities for building transmission and distribution lines and substations producing over 10,000 items in six domestic production facilities.
We are currently seeking a Shipping/Receiving Coordinator.
1) Examine contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy of incoming or outgoing shipment.
2) Prepare documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, and shipping orders to route materials.
3) Determine shipping method for materials, using knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates.
4) Record shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, and damages and discrepancies, for reporting, accounting, and recordkeeping purposes.
5) Daily interaction with each production line.
6) 10-15 inbound/outbound trucks daily.
8:00am - 5:00pm