Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: September 30, 2019
Organization: Yanfeng Automotive Interiors
City: Fountain Inn
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- Mechanical aptitude, Minimum Associate Degree or equivalent experience in tooling.
- Prior injection molding tool repair experience preferred
- Experience running a Bridgeport and a Lathe
- Ability to tear down a tool
- Good understanding of hydraulics
- Must be capable of using a variety of machine-shop tools
- Excellent math skills
- Internal customer service oriented
- Capable of excelling in a fast-paced work environment
- Previous exposure to TS 16949 and ISO 14001, helpful
Maintain and repair all injection molds and support production as directed by supervisor.
- Injection mold tooling preventative maintenance and repair.
- Welding tasks (TIG)
- Repair hydraulic lines and hot runner wiring, rebuild hydraulic cylinders.
- General surface grinding, as well as compound angles, cutting tools, nozzle tips, tapers, etc. Open vent maintenance.
- Complete all preventive maintenance activities assigned by supervisor.
- Oil, grease and clean all areas as needed through work orders.
- Troubleshoot and repair all machinery and equipment as generated by work orders.
- Insure safety and housekeeping standards are met.
- May be assigned out-sort work, programs, and/or training, due to upgrades of job title as assessed by management team.
- Complete additional work assigned by supervisor and/or management team.
- Must have basic knowledge of TS16949 and know the Quality Policy.
- Follow the safety rules, report safety problems and all injuries, regardless of severity.
101 International Blvd
Fountain Inn, SC 29644