Tower Tech Foreman
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: June 30, 2019
Organization: Ansco and Associates, LLC
City: Montgomery, AL
Website: View Website
Wireless Tower Construction - Tower Tech Foreman - Alabama
This is a great opportunity to join Ansco & Associates, LLC.
Ansco & Associates, LLC provides a complete variety of construction and engineering services to the wireless and wireline industry. With over 1200 employees located across 60+ active work sites, Telecommunication businesses throughout the United States continue to choose Ansco & Associates, LLC for our broad knowledge, diverse workforce, and unparalleled scope of services offered. Throughout the years, Ansco has built its reputation as a telecommunication powerhouse by going above and beyond at any given moment by upholding a strong track record of performance, integrity, and above all, a commitment to our employees and customers.
Ansco & Associates, LLC is seeking Wireless Tower Construction Tower Tech Leads to work out of our Alabama market. Travel throughout other markets required. Duties will include directing functions of crewman to complete assigned tasks to assure quality and safety adherence relating to antenna and lines installation, and performing a variety of manual duties.
- Assembly of required antenna and lines materials
- Use tools and rigging hardware to perform normal tasks associated with installation of antenna and lines
- Climbing of towers to perform the installation of antenna and lines systems
- Fitting of connectors, attachment of coax to support system sealing and joints
- Mounting of antenna support systems
- Performs a variety of routine, non-machine tasks, setting of ice bridge post, placement of concrete, site cleanup
- Operation of winch or cat head
- Assisting crew leader with task required to meet the scope of work
- Lifts, carries, and holds building materials, tools and supplies
- Cleans tools, equipment, material and work areas using water hose, wire brush, scrapers, brooms, rags and chemicals
- Read and understand owner manuals
- Maintain safe working habits/conditions according to all regulations and policies
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, employees, etc. in the accomplishments of Ansco’s goals
- Preferred candidate will have 5+ years minimum experience within the Tower Construction industry
- Prior knowledge with wireless line and antenna equipment and networks preferred.
- Valid Drivers licensed preferred, CDL a plus.
- Anritzu certification and PIMM certification, a plus.
- Must have an understanding of installation and testing of the latest technologies (LTE, CDMA, UMTS)
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plan (401K) with company matching
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Holidays & Vacation (PTO)
If you are interested in learning more about our organization, please visit our website www.anscollc.com.