Trades Specialist IV (Plumber Assistant)
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: January 8, 2019
Organization: SCDDSN - WHITTEN CENTER
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: $26,988.00 - $49,932.00 Annually
High School graduate or GED. Three years experience in a trade area, or completion of trade school in a trade area, or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience. SC Driver's License.
Working knowledge of methods, tools, and equipment of assigned trades area. Skilled in the use and upkeep of tools and equipment commonly employed in the trades. Ability to maintain records on materials needed and used. Must have communication skills, both oral and written.
Under general supervision, performs inspections, diagnostics, preventative maintenance, installations and repairs of all types of plumbing applications.
- General building maintenance and repair to include but not limited to plumbing fixtures.
- Install, service, and repair appliances.
- Assist HVAC, Electrical, and other maintenance issues as needed.
- Maintains adequate parts and supplies of plumbing applications.
- Other related duties to maintenance.