Vehicle Parts Inspector
Date Posted: February 24, 2022
Deadline: March 25, 2022
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: $25.00 - $28.00 per hour
- Associates Degree or equivalent with minimum of 5 years’ experience in parts inspection preferred.
- Proficient in the operation of Manual and Optical Scan CMM
- Experience reading blueprints, GDT, using calipers, micrometers, bore gauges, required.
- Must be proficient in shop mathematics and computer literate, Excel, Word, (knowledgeable of SAP is desired but not a requirement.)
- Working knowledge of QMS (ISO9001)
- Associate may be required to work overtime as required to meet schedule.
- Ability to work with others. Accuracy and attention to detail are required.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must project a cooperative and positive attitude toward customers, employees and the Company.
- Must comply with all environmental, quality and safety rules, practices and standards.
- Some standing, kneeling, stooping, reaching, pulling, pushing and lifting required.
- Forklift certification preferred.
This position is responsible for the visual and functional inspection of completed units for conformance to design and Komatsu America Corp., quality standards.
- Inspects and tests completed units using a variety of electronic and mechanical measuring instruments against engineering standards and build orders
- Completes necessary paperwork to document inspection results and reports to appropriate persons.
- Communicates with and travels to customer and vendor sites as directed by QA or NMO management.
- Assists in developing and improving inspection standards for current and new models.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
6416 South Carolina 219
Newberry, SC 29108
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.