Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: May 9, 2020
Organization: Charlotte Animal Referral &amp; Emergency
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Technicians duties include:
- Triaging incoming emergency patients and managing their care throughout their visit.
- Assisting the ER veterinarian with the assessment, diagnostics, procedures and treatments.
- Obtaining TPR, blood pressure using a Doppler ultrasonic device.
- Intubating, inducing and monitoring patients under anesthesia.
- Assisting ICU with treatments of hospitalized patients.
- Must be proficient in phlebotomy and IV catheter placement.
- At CARE technicians work side by side with board certified specialists in a modern, state-of- the-art facility using advanced equipment such as CT, MRI, endoscopy and ultrasound.
- Beginning the medical record and physical exam report, entering charges into the computer, updating treatment orders and maintaining detailed and accurate medical records.
- Providing exceptional customer service to clients both in the hospital and over the phone.
- General housekeeping duties.
Why you need to join the team at CARE:
- All of the staff work to not only practice great medicine but also create a culture of hard work balanced with empathy and laughter
- Competitive pay
- Benefits package that includes medical, HRA, 401(k), continuing education, discounted pet care and more
- Unique opportunity to work alongside board certified specialists in cardiology, internal medicine, neurology, oncology, ophthalmology and surgery
- A minimum of 2 years of veterinary technician experience is required. For immediate consideration email your resume.