Web Development and Support Technician
Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: March 26, 2021
Location: Columbia Area
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Required Skills and Experience:
- Three to five years of Web Design and Development experience.
- Understanding of word processing, spreadsheet, database, electronic mail, and scheduling software.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels and disciplines of management and staff.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Superior troubleshooting and problem-solving ability Proven customer service skills and experience in a customer-focused, deadline-oriented environment.
- Proactive in learning and staying abreast of current technology
Education & Certifications:
Any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the applicant with the knowledge, skills and abilities required. Examples include (but are not limited to):
- Bachelors or Associates Degree in Computer Science, Information Services, Data Processing, Graphic Design or a related field.
- Three(3) years of combined experience in information technology or a related field.
- CompTIA Network+, MCP, MCTS, MCSA, MCSE or coursework toward becoming a Microsoft Certified Professional.
Duties are primarily performed in an office environment and may require the employee to carry a cell phone outside of normal business hours.
- Ability to sit at a workstation for extended periods.
- Ability to stand, work and drive throughout the day.
- Occasional ability to lift, carry and put away parcels weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to handle multiple interruptions and adjustments to priorities throughout the day.
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse individuals, and to calmly and efficiently resolve problems.
- Ability to organize effectively, set priorities, manage workload, and handle multiple responsibilities in order to meet deadlines.
- As an absolute condition of employment, employees are required upon hire to sign a drug-free workplace agreement.
- Employment is subject to applicant/employee criminal background check.
- Statements contained in this job description reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required and the scope of responsibility. It should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.
Web Development and Support Technicians work closely with users of Etrieve Forms and Flow. Primary tasks include providing web design & development services, technical training and support in both a remote and face to face setting.
Job Category: Development, Design, Training and Support
Primary Location: Columbia, SC
Travel: Some overnight and weekend travel will be required
- Scopes, designs and codes electronic forms.
- Provides customers with technical support for solutions purchased from Softdocs as well as provides problem isolation support for third party software solutions.
- Plans and holds onsite and remote customer training on our software solutions.
- Organizes travel plans and represents Softdocs professionally.
- Takes ownership of customer incidents and drives to resolution.
- Troubleshoots network communication issues and provides possible resolutions.
- Thoroughly documents all issues and resolutions in a concise, understandable manner.
- Responds to and follows up on support inquiries by email, telephone, and personal visits when directed.
- Monitors and reports on activities and provides relevant management information on any outstanding issues.
- Liaises and attends meetings necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development.
- Attends training and develops relevant knowledge and skills. Is proactive in learning new features and product platforms.
807 Bluff Road
Columbia, SC 29201
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.