Date Posted: July 9, 2021
Deadline: August 31, 2021
Organization: Kimura, Inc.
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- Previous MIG welding experience required; welding certificate preferred. Must demonstrate welding skill via pre-assignment test given on-site
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Ability to do basic math calculations and accurately read all tape measure markings.
- Fabricate steel pallets/racks by setting-up and assembling metal components using equipment to clean, prepare, cut, burn, grind, and weld pieces.
- Read blueprints and construct pallet/rack as shown.
- Operate air tools and maintain weld guns and other equipment per operating instructions.
- Verify welding results through visual inspection, measuring pallet sections, etc.
- Complete work targets daily by performing assigned tasks and assisting other team members.
- Maintain a safe work environment by following safety procedures/regulations and work instructions.
Saturday, 6am-2:30 pm
102 Cherry Blossom Drive
Laurens, SC 29360
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.