Date Posted: April 28, 2022
Deadline: July 30, 2022
Organization: MacDermid Envio Solutions
City: Rock Hill
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- Fabricate Steel based on Engineered Shop Drawings.
- Weld or join metal components, indentations, or seams of fabricated metal products
- Prepare all material surfaces to be welded, ensuring that there is no loose or thick scale, slag, moisture, grease, or other foreign matter.
- Responsible for achieving good speed of execution while maintaining quality workmanship in a wide range of fitting activities
- Responsible for clamping, holding, tack welding, heat-bending, grinding, and bolting parts to obtain required configurations and positions for welding.
- Responsible for examining workpieces for defects, measuring workpieces to ensure conformance with specifications
- Reassembling parts, using cutting torches, straightening presses, and hand tools
Knowledge and Skills:
- General shop machinery knowledge and experience. (Hand Tools, Power Tools)
- Forklift experienced / certifiable
- Ability to routinely lift 50 lbs. alone, and team lift heavier pieces
- Develops effective relationships with team members
- Independent and self-motivated to achieve goals
We are in need of an experienced welder for steel fabrication. This person will have a heavy background in MiG Welding experience and some Tig welding. Individuals must be able to work with hand tools, read a tape measure, basic math skills, operate basic shop equipment. Must be capable of reading basic drawings and do some heavy lifting.
400 Bryant Blvd.
Rock Hill, SC 29732
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.