Wireless Civil Laborer/Tech
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: June 30, 2019
Organization: Ansco and Associates, LLC
City: Norcross, GA
Website: View Website
This is a great opportunity to join Ansco & Associates, LLC.
Ansco & Associates, LLC provides a complete variety of construction and engineering services to the wireless and wireline industry. With over 1200 employees located across 60+ active work sites, Telecommunication businesses throughout the United States continue to choose Ansco & Associates, LLC for our broad knowledge, diverse workforce, and unparalleled scope of services offered. Throughout the years, Ansco has built its reputation as a telecommunication powerhouse by going above and beyond at any given moment by upholding a strong track record of performance, integrity, and above all, a commitment to our employees and customers.
Ansco & Associates is looking for Civil Technicians to work in our Georgia market, to assist skilled craft workers in performing their assigned duties, by performing a variety of manual duties. Preferred candidate will have 1-3 years minimum experience within the Wireless Construction / Maintenance industry. Valid Drivers licensed preferred, CDL a plus.
- Perform duties as required under direction of the crew leader to perform tasks as specified within the scope of work
- Cleans tools, equipment, material and work areas using water hose, wire brush, scrapers, brooms, rags and chemicals.
- Mixes, pours and spreads concrete, asphalt, gravel and other materials using hand tools.
- Make conduit connections, wraps and seals sections of pipes.
- Performs a variety of routine, non-machine tasks, such as setting manhole sections, grading ditches, backfilling with shovels, compacting dirt, etc. and placing culvert sections in trench.
- Read and understand owner manuals.
- Maintain safe working habits/conditions according to all regulations and policies.
- Preferred candidate will have 1-3 years minimum experience within the Wireless Construction / Maintenance industry.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, employees, etc. in the accomplishments of goals/objectives.
- Must be able to lift and carry materials of all shapes and sizes, weighing 50 to 100 pounds 75% of the time.
- Must be able to climb up and down ladders, scaffolds and other objects with variable heights such as communication towers.
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plan (401K) with company matching
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Holidays & Vacation (PTO)
If you are interested in learning more about our organization, and to apply for open positions, please visit our website www.anscollc.com.