Date Posted: December 1, 2021
Deadline: December 30, 2021
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time Part Time
Wages/Salary: Benefits: TridentCare offers a competitive wage and robust benefit package to full time employees. Benefits include: • Medical insurance allowance, giving you the freedom to customize your plan to fit your needs • Dental insurance • Vision insurance • Disability insurance • Company paid life insurance • Accrued vacation time • Accrued sick time • 6 paid holidays • 2 paid floating holidays • 401(k) • On-demand access to earned wages TridentCare offers the following benefits to part time employees, scheduled 20 or more hours per week: • Accrued vacation time • Accrued sick time • 6 paid holidays (Prorated) • 2 paid floating holidays • 401(k) • On-demand access to earned wages PRN employees are eligible to participate in our company 401K plan.
- Basic computer knowledge
- Basic ability to use mobile device and apps
- Flexibility to adjust to changes and process improvements
- Ability to work independently
- Professional communication skills, both written and oral
- Good driving skills
- Maintain required State licenses/ARRT Certification
- Annual TB screens, physicals, and vaccinations, as required
- Valid driver’s license, in good standing
- #1 responsibility - Be ON the team!
Each of our team members will work to make each other and our processes better every day. Hold yourself and your teammates accountable for spreading compassion, demonstrating empathy, and upholding our values. Protect and nurture a healthy workplace culture. Do this for your teammates, for yourself, for the organization, and for our patients.
- Interact with patients compassionately and professionally by driving company vehicle to each patient, within designated service area
- Load and unload equipment from company vehicle, using ramps, and transport to each patients’ bedside
- Perform quality x-rays and EKGs to transmit to radiologist/cardiologist for interpretation
- Maintain equipment cleanliness and maintenance schedule
- Assist in other service areas, as needed
- Submit accurate and timely timesheets, as per protocol
- Scanning, filing, faxing, photocopying, mailing
- Attend and participate in meetings
- Demonstrate regular attendance
- Train other technologists, as needed
- Perform special projects or other duties, as assigned
Openings across South Carolina
Charleston, SC 29407
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.