Find the academic program that's right for you. Learn more about PTC's schools and departments and available credentials.Academics »
PTC is here to help you get started on the path toward achieving your goals, whether you're headed toward a bachelor's degree at a four-year institution, or straight into the work force.Admissions »
Cost & Financial Aid
90% of PTC students receive some form of financial aid. We strive to make higher education affordable to everyone.Cost & Financial Aid »
Whether you're looking for help planning your career, or you need some help in your classes, PTC offers a wealth of resources to ensure you have the right tools for success.College Resources »
Want to update your skills, explore a different career path, or learn a new hobby? We have meaningful learning opportunities that you can use right away.Continuing Ed »
PTC's mission is to transform lives and strengthen communities by providing opportunities for intellectual and economic growth.About »
Students must follow the Student Code of Conduct at all times.
When visiting the Information Commons, the following also apply:
- Visitors should behave quietly, respectfully, and professionally.
- Large groups should use study rooms whenever possible.
- Keep volume low when using headphones.
- Silence your cell phones, and conduct phone conversations outside.
- Computers are for educational uses. If you are not using computers for course assignments or research, you may be asked to move.
- Clean up after yourself.
- Do not move furniture without the consent of a college staff member.
- No feet on the furniture.
- Do not leave personal items unattended.
- A photo ID card is required to borrow library materials and to use the library computer lab.
- No unattended children under the age of 12.
- Only PTC students and employees are allowed to use the computer lab area. Per college policy, children are not permitted in the lab area.
Failure to follow these policies will result in the loss of library privileges or other forms of discipline.